Did you drool? You bet I did and wow, these are amazing!! Very easy to prep and cook, and I think it would be a lovely appetizer or side dish to your Thanksgiving festivities!
- 1 bundle of asparagus spears
- 1 package of bacon (I used Wright and another lower calorie brand. You can also use turkey bacon if you prefer!)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (you can also cook this on the stove top or grill)
- Line a baking dish with foil, and spray it with Pam cooking spray
- Wash asparagus and cut off ends (about 2 inches)
- Take 2 asparagus spears, and wrap one slice of bacon around the spears.
- Sprinkle the pepper evenly over the spears.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the bacon has crisped nicely in the oven.
Ta-da! A great addition that will help you get your veggies in! Make sure to get your workout in even though it is the holidays. Remember, holidays are about fellowship; let the food be secondary and spend time being active with your family! It will be one decision you will NEVER regret! If you need accountability, personal training, and encouragement, schedule a free session with Dan and I today at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
“Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Ephesians 2:9 NLT